* Porsche settles options to create liquidity in VW stock * VW stock nearly halves, dragging DAX down with it * Frankfurt exchange to lower VW index weighting (Adds comments by Porsche, analysts, BAI) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Shares in carmaker Volkswagen nearly halved on Wednesday after controlling shareholder Porsche took steps to ease a squeeze on shortsellers that more than quadrupled the stock in days. Porsche itself had prompted the meteoric rise ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-VW shares halve as Porsche eases short squeeze" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642