* Say found evidence of further crimes * Porsche: Volkswagen merger now more likely to be delayed * Volkswagen says shares Porsche's assessment * Porsche shares drop 8 pct, Volkswagen down 2.5 pct (Recasts, adds trader comment) By Jan Schwartz and Josie Cox HAMBURG/FRANKFURT, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Porsche's former CEO and finance head may have put it at risk of collapse, German prosecutors said as they widened a probe trigged by the sports car maker's failed Volkswagen bid. Shares ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-VW's Porsche merger hit by wider German bid probe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642