* Q3 EPS $0.94 from cont ops vs Street view of $0.98 * To take $45-$55 mln in charges * Sees 2008 earnings below Street * Shares touch lifetime low (Adds analyst comment; updates share movement) Oct 29 (Reuters) - Weighed down by a weak economy, vehicle control systems maker Wabco Holdings Inc posted lower-than-expected quarterly results, cut its 2008 earnings outlook and said it would cut about 1,000 jobs, sending its shares to a lifetime low. "Wabco missed the third quarter and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Wabco Q3 results below Street; to cut 1,000 jobs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.