* Sales fall 0.2 percent; Nov growth revised up 0.2 points * Excluding autos, retail sales up 0.6 percent * Volume, which is used to calculate GDP, down 0.4 percent * Analysts still see solid Q4 GDP growth * Poll shows consumer sentiment above G8 average (Adds Ipsos poll results) By Randall Palmer OTTAWA, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Lower auto sales helped push Canadian retail sales down by 0.2 percent in December, but November's strong growth was revised up by the same amount, Statistics ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Weak autos drag down Canada's Dec retail sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.