(Adds analyst comment, adds details, updates stock activity) NEW YORK, July 28 (Reuters) - XM Satellite Radio Holdings Inc. on Thursday reported a smaller second-quarter net loss on a 55 percent jump in subscribers to its pay-radio service, and it raised its forecast for new customers this year. The Washington-based company, which leads the nascent market over rival Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. , said its net loss for common shareholders narrowed to $148.7 million, or 70 cents a share, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-XM Satellite loss narrows, subscriber base grows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642