* Coupon set at 4.0 percent - statement * Aabar is cornerstone investor in Glencore IPO * Bonds to represent about 20 mln Daimler shares (Updates with pricing) By Rachna Uppal and Dinesh Nair DUBAI, May 24 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi's Aabar Investments raised 1.25 billion euros ($1.76 billion) from the sale of bonds exchangeable into the German automaker Daimler's stock, after keen investor interest prompted it to increase the size of the deal. Earlier on Tuesday, the sovereign fund ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Aabar raises 1.25 bln euros from Daimler bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.