* Q2 EBIT 370 million euros, beats estimates * Says stabilising trend continued in second-quarter * Says cost savings "beginning to bear fruit" * Maintains medium-term EBITDA margin target * Shares up 10.6 pct (Adds comments by CFO; updates shares) By Aaron Gray-Block AMSTERDAM, July 29 (Reuters) - Dutch chemical group Akzo Nobel NV said signs that markets might be stabilising continued in the second quarter as it reported a smaller-than-expected fall in quarterly profit after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Akzo Nobel sees stabilisation as Q2 tops forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.