* Q2 core profit $3.41 billion vs expected $3.25 billion * Upbeat outlook matches Nippon Steel's * Sees Q3 core profit $2.4-2.8 bln vs Rtrs poll $2.65 bln * Sees H2 2011 better than H2 2010 * Shares up 1.6 percent (Adds shares, analyst comment, reference to other steelmaker results) By Philip Blenkinsop BRUSSELS, July 27 (Reuters) - World No. 1 steelmaker ArcelorMittal sees demand from China and the auto industry along with more in-house ore and coal supplies supporting second ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-ArcelorMittal sees China, autos supporting H2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.