* Toyota, Honda gain market share in 2012 * Toyota's U.S. December sales up 9 pct, GM up 5 pct * GM, Ford shares rise to highest levels in 17 months * Economic uncertainty in 2013 may dampen sales By Bernie Woodall and Ben Klayman DETROIT, Jan 3 (Reuters) - U.S. auto sales rose 9 percent in December, led by foreign manufacturers, capping off the best year for the industry since before the recession. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Auto industry posts best U.S. sales year since 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.