(Adds CSK Auto statement, updates share prices) By Susan Kelly CHICAGO, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Asbestos liability concerns pressured shares of auto parts retailers on Tuesday after the largest U.S. chain, AutoZone Inc. , said it was named as a defendant in lawsuits involving the sale of brake parts. Hundreds of U.S. companies, from the Big Three U.S. automakers to Halliburton Co. and Honeywell International Inc. , are facing lawsuits from claimants exposed to asbestos, a fire-resistant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Auto parts retailers slump on asbestos jitters" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642