* Q3 EPS cont ops 39 cts vs Wall St view 42 cts * CEO projects long, slow recovery for auto sales * Job creation is critical for auto sales rebound- CEO * Stock drops almost 6 percent on NYSE (Adds quotes from the conference call, analyst comment, byline, updates shares) By Deepa Seetharaman DETROIT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - AutoNation Inc posted third-quarter results that fell short of analyst estimates and its chief executive projected a long, slow recovery for auto sales that will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-AutoNation projects long auto sales recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.