* Says sees EBIT improving significantly this year * Q4 EBIT 1.48 billion euros, vs avg forecast 1.27 bln * Proposes 1.70 eur/shr dividend, vs avg forecast 1.66 eur * First divided cut in 16 years was expected * Shares gain 4.5 percent, outperforming chemicals benchmark (Adds more CEO comments, background on Ciba, analyst quote) LUDWIGSHAFEN, Germany, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Germany's BASF predicted marked operating profit gains this year with a shaky recovery seen lifting chemicals ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-BASF sees profit growth this year; shares rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642