(Releads with collapse of talks with major unions) By Catherine Bremer PARIS, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Transport chaos loomed across France as last-ditch pay talks collapsed on Sunday between employers and major truckers unions who called for road blocks to begin immediately throughout the country. Two unions representing most unionised drivers made the blockade call after they rejected a new increased pay offer by haulage bosses, disagreeing with four smaller unions at the talks who said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Blockades begin as French trucker talks collapse" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.