(Adds DOE estimate, prices, McClellan quote; edits) By Tom Doggett WASHINGTON, Sept 26 (Reuters) - President George W. Bush said on Monday that a significant amount of oil refining capacity in Texas and Louisiana shut by recent hurricanes will be back on line soon, but he still urged American motorists to conserve gasoline wherever possible. The Energy Department said about 25 percent of U.S. refining capacity, or 4.4 million barrels per day (bpd), was shut on Monday from Hurricanes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Bush urges conservation as refiners recover from Rita" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642