* Third Detroit automaker to reach deal with Canadian union * Clinched after more than a month of tough negotiations * Chrysler deal follows pattern set by Ford, union says By Susan Taylor and Allison Martell TORONTO, Sept 26 (Reuters) - The Canadian Auto Workers said on Wednesday it had reached a tentative four-year labor contract with Fiat SpA's Chrysler Group LLC, the last of the Detroit Three automakers to agree to a new deal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 6-CAW wraps up Detroit 3 bargaining with Chrysler deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.