* Q1 EBIT 2.13 bln euros vs 1.93 bln forecast * Mercedes Q1 EBIT margin drops 90 bps to 8.4 pct * Cash burn nearly $21 mln euros per day * Maintains full-year outlook * Shares underperform European rivals (Adds CFO on JV posting loss in China) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, April 27 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker Daimler reported a surprise increase in first-quarter operating profit, helped by its financial services business that offers loans and leases to car buyers and is benefiting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Car financing helps Daimler beat forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.