(adds quotes, closing share price, writes through) By Tiffany Wu SHANGHAI, Aug 29 (Reuters) - China and Japan's largest auto makers, FAW and Toyota Motor Corp , cemented a strategic partnership on Thursday aimed at grabbing 10 percent of the burgeoning China car market by 2010, company officials said. They signed a broad agreement in Beijing's Great Hall of the People to produce 300,000 to 400,000 cars for the China market by that year, ranging from luxury sedans to compacts to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-China's top auto firm strikes deal with Toyota" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.