* Xinmao has financing bid from major China bank-adviser * Xinmao points to synergies with Draka in optical fibre * Says can double size of Draka in three to five years * Draka shares pare losses, up 0.2 pct (Adds comments from Xinmao adviser, updates shares) By Terril Yue Jones and Greg Roumeliotis BEIJING/AMSTERDAM, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Xinmao Group's financial adviser said the group had Chinese bank financing lined up for its $1.3 billion offer for Dutch cable maker Draka , in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-China's Xinmao tries to dispel Draka bid doubts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642