* Electric car battery maker A123 got U.S. govt money * U.S. foreign investment committee approves purchase * U.S. lawmakers warned about loss of sensitive technology * Deal excluded defense contracts * Wanxiang has history of investing in United States By Tom Hals and Ben Klayman Jan 29 (Reuters) - China's largest auto parts maker won U.S. government approval to buy A123 Systems Inc, a maker of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Chinese firm wins A123 despite U.S. tech transfer fears" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642