* House of Commons passes back-to-work bill overnight * Liberals will delay passage at least by a day * Trains won't start running until Friday at earliest * Minister had hoped for service on Thursday * Strike has shut CP freight operations across Canada (Adds comment from Honda, upcoming arbitration) By Randall Palmer and Nicole Mordant OTTAWA/VANCOUVER, May 30 (Reuters) - A strike at Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd, Canada's second biggest railway, won't end until Friday at the earliest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-CP Rail strike won't end until Friday at earliest" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.