* Daikin will not raise capital to fund the deal * Daikin plans to issue about Y50 bln in bonds -exec * Daikin shares fall 3.5 pct vs. 0.4 pct rise in Nikkei By Yoshiyuki Osada OSAKA, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Daikin Industries Ltd will buy Goodman Global Inc for $3.8 billion, gaining greater access to the North American market and making the Japanese company the world's largest maker of heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Daikin buys Goodman for $3.8 bln, gains access to North America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642