(Adds details on Mercedes, Renault, updates shares) By Madeline Chambers FRANKFURT, July 24 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler core profits sank by nearly two thirds in the second quarter, hit by losses at its U.S. Chrysler arm, but the drop was not as bad as feared and the auto giant clung to its full-year profit guidance. The world's fifth-biggest carmaker, which issued a shock profit warning last month due to Chrysler's troubles, said on Thursday second-quarter operating profit dropped 62 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-DaimlerChrysler Q2 profit slumps, keeps outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.