* Fiscal Q3 EPS 75 cents vs $2.31 year ago * Wall Street expected 73 cents * Fiscal Q3 sales $2.02 bln vs Wall St view $1.89 bln * Shares drop as much as 14.8 pct * 2012 defense margin view a concern -analysts (Recasts first sentence, adds CEO comments, updates share movement) By Lynn Adler NEW YORK, July 28 (Reuters) - Slumping defense division sales drove down specialty truckmaker Oshkosh Corp's quarterly profit and revenue, and it forecast lower 2012 sales in that key segment, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Defense drives down Oshkosh results, shares hit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642