* Sees IPO of 24.1 mln shares at $22-$24/share * Projected $7.55 bln valuation below level seen in May * One investor sees Delphi's stock as long-term buy * Paulson & Co selling 20.6 mln shares in IPO (Rewrites first sentence, adds investor, analyst comments, byline) By Ben Klayman Nov 7 (Reuters) - Delphi Automotive Plc indicated a price range for its initial public offering that values the former General Motors parts unit below levels projected six months ago when the IPO was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Delphi IPO could value company at $7.55 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.