(Recasts with comment from incoming CEO, updates stock) By David Bailey CHICAGO, June 23 (Reuters) - Financially troubled U.S. auto parts supplier Delphi Corp. on Thursday named turnaround specialist Robert "Steve" Miller chairman and chief executive effective July 1 to accelerate its restructuring. Miller, 63, will stay only long enough to address Delphi's troubles, mainly caused by high wage and benefit costs in North America inherited in its spin-off from General Motors Corp. in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Delphi names turnaround specialist as CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642