(Adds quotes, background) By Gianni Montani TURIN, May 28 (Reuters) - Fiat Chairman Umberto Agnelli died late on Thursday of cancer, ending an era at Italy's largest industrial group and raising questions about the founding family's commitment to the world's 10th biggest carmaker. Agnelli, 69, died in the family villa La Mandria on the outskirts of Turin, less than three weeks after his company announced that he had lymphoma, a cancer of the lymph nodes. Umberto took over at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-End of era at Fiat as Umberto Agnelli dies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642