(Recasts first two paragraphs; adds defense attorney comment in paragraph 15) By Martha Graybow NEW YORK, March 26 (Reuters) - David Stockman, a former Reagan White House budget director and ex-head of Collins & Aikman Corp. , was indicted on fraud, conspiracy and other charges on Monday, accused of misleading investors when he was chief executive of the bankrupt auto parts maker. Stockman and three other former company executives are accused of orchestrating a scheme to hide the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Ex-Collins & Aikman CEO Stockman charged with fraud" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642