(Adds detail on debt, financing, GM, updates shares) By Jane Barrett TURIN, June 26 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat is betting that factory closures, job cuts and a capital increase will save it from its worst-ever crisis, but analysts doubted the revival plan unveiled on Thursday would be enough to secure its future. Under the long-awaited plan, the industrial group will sell 1.84 billion euros ($2.10 billion) of new shares in July, just 18 months after its last capital increase of one ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Fiat cuts more jobs but recovery still in doubt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.