* Says needs to work further with unions that have approved * No explicit commitment from Fiat on investment, car output * Minister says Fiat should be satisfied with vote result * Fiat shares ease 0.6 pct, underperform car sector (Releads with Fiat statement) By Daniel Flynn ROME, June 23 (Reuters) - Car maker Fiat SpA stopped short of sealing its near $1 billion investment for the survival of its Naples plant after less than full labour support for plans to boost productivity ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Fiat keeps Naples plant future in limbo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642