* Q4 operating profit 43 cents; Street view 26 cents * 2009 net profit $2.7 billion * Ford says expects full-year profit in 2010 * Shares rise 2.5 percent in early trading (Adds comment from analyst, stock price) By David Bailey and Soyoung Kim DETROIT, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co reported 2009 earnings of $2.7 billion on Thursday, its first full-year profit since 2005, and said it expects a 2010 profit amid market share gains and a slow U.S. auto sales recovery. Ford also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Ford posts first full-year net profit since 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642