* Q1 operating profit 46 cents; Street view 31 cents * Ford raises 2010 outlook to 'solidly profitable' * Ford raises Q2 North American production plan by 5 pct * Shares down 9 pct, day after hitting 5-year high (Recasts first sentence, adds CEO remarks from conference call, CFO comment, updates stock movement) By David Bailey and Soyoung Kim DETROIT, April 27 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co posted a stronger-than-expected $2.1 billion quarterly profit as North American production picked ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Ford posts quarterly profit, raises 2010 outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.