* Q4 auto cash burn $5.5 billion * Ford drawing on $10.1 bln available credit * Expects to fund turnaround without government loan * Cutting 2,500 white-collar jobs * Shares down 3 percent on NYSE (Recasts, adds details on possible asset sales, suppliers, cost cuts) By David Bailey and Soyoung Kim DETROIT, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co reported a record $14.6 billion full-year loss on Thursday but said it would have the cash to survive the worst downturn in auto sales in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Ford posts record loss, draws $10 bln in credit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.