* Vehicle prices up $800 mln worldwide in 3rd qtr * North American earnings offset European weakness * Projects loss of at least $1.5 bln in Europe this year * Asia seen 'flirting with profitability' next year -CFO By Deepa Seetharaman and Ben Klayman DETROIT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co posted a third-quarter profit that trounced Wall Street forecasts on Tuesday, driven by higher vehicle prices and record ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Ford profit beats forecast on record N. America margins" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.