(Recasts first sentence, adds S&P cut of Visteon's ratings to junk, updates stock prices) By Justin Hyde DETROIT, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. said on Monday it agreed to assume $1.65 billion in retiree health-care costs of Visteon Corp. , its former subsidiary and top auto parts supplier, in return for guaranteed price cuts and competitive prices on new contracts. Ford, whose shares rose to an 18-month high on the move, said it will take a $1.6 billion fourth-quarter charge ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Ford revamps Visteon deals, takes $1.6 bln charge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642