(Adds placement pricing, government comment, updates shares) By Alison Tudor and Jean-Michel Belot LONDON/PARIS, July 28 (Reuters) - The French government will raise about 1.3 billion euros ($1.49 billion) by cutting its holding in Renault to 15 percent, a move analysts said would boost investor sentiment towards the carmaker. Bankers handling the sale said on Monday the French government was selling about 8.5 percent of Europe's fourth-biggest automaker on the open market, making it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-French government cuts stake in Renault to 15 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.