(Releads with talks adjourned) By David Evans PARIS, Nov 23 (Reuters) - French truckers and bosses adjourned crisis talks on Saturday without a deal to avert roadblocks throughout the country but agreed to meet again before the action begins on late Sunday. The prime minister appealed for a compromise after union threats to set up roadblocks, revived memories of painful industrial action in the 1990s, which paralysed road and ports and caused widespread chaos. An official at trade ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-French trucker talks adjourn as blockades loom" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642