* Power users may suffer higher production prices * Utilities gain from improved revenues * Japan disaster turned sentiment (Releads, updates throughout) By Henning Gloystein and Karolin Schaps LONDON, March 28 (Reuters) - The German election in Baden-Wuerttemberg is likely to lead to an early closure of nuclear reactors, and the resulting increase in power prices could hurt users while utilities stand to gain, analysts said. Following elections in the German state of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-German election may hurt power users, help utilities" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.