* Germany has proposals on merger it will present to France * Germany wants to preserve influence in new company * Germany, France may seek 27 pct combined stake - newspaper report By Gernot Heller BERLIN, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Germany is set to present France with proposals concerning the planned merger of Airbus parent EADS and British defence contractor BAE Systems , a German government source said on Friday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Germany to make proposals to France on EADS-BAE merger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.