* GM's John Smith meets with Opel task force in Berlin * Germany's Steinmeier expects GM to stick with sale plan * Sticking point still Opel access to GM patents-GM source (Recasts; Adds comments from sources, labour) By Gernot Heller and Christiaan Hetzner BERLIN/FRANKFURT, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Germany believes General Motors' management is still committed to finding a buyer for its European unit Opel, a government official said on Tuesday after talks with the U.S. automaker in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Germany says GM management still wants to sell Opel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642