* GM takes no decision on Opel after board meeting * Board wants details from Germany on Opel funding plan * German official says talks to continue next week By Angelika Gruber and Soyoung Kim FRANKFURT/DETROIT, Aug 21 (Reuters) - The board of General Motors Co [GM.UL] declined on Friday to name Canada's Magna International as the winning bidder for Opel, leaving the fate of its German unit up in the air. Two sources familiar with the situation said GM's board had opted to ask for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-GM declines to name Opel winner, new talks loom" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642