* GM sales up 26 percent for April * Ford sales up 16 percent for April * Toyota sales up 1.3 percent for April * Industry on track to show near 16-pct gain for April (Recasts first sentence, adds Toyota, Honda, Nissan sales, analyst comments, industry background, updates share prices) By Bernie Woodall and Ben Klayman DETROIT, May 3 (Reuters) - General Motors Co returned to the top spot in U.S. auto sales in April as high gasoline prices fed consumer hunger for more fuel-efficient ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-GM, Ford sales up in April on compact cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.