* GM posts 2008 loss of $30.9 bln, 2nd deepest on record * Revenue drops by more than a third to $30.8 bln * Says expects 'going concern' opinion from auditors * Estimates pensions underfunded by about $12.4 bln * Shares little changed in early trade (Adds background on cumulative loss, cash burn, results for Ford and Chrysler, updates share price) By Kevin Krolicki and David Bailey DETROIT, Feb 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp posted a loss of nearly $31 billion on Thursday ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-GM posts deep loss, sees 'going concern' risk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642