* 2010 profit $4.7 bln, highest since 1999 * Q4 adj. EPS tops expectations at 52 cents vs 46 cents * European loss, higher costs weigh on Q4 results * GM to pay hourly workers over $200 mln in bonuses * Shares down 2.4 pct in late morning (Revises first paragraph, adds analyst comments, details, updates stock movement) By Kevin Krolicki and Bernie Woodall DETROIT, Feb 24 (Reuters) - General Motors Co posted fourth-quarter results that topped Wall Street expectations, but its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-GM posts profit, shares under pressure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.