* Profit before items 48 cents a share; Wall Street view 51 cents * GM writes down Peugeot investment by $220 million * CFO says GM is "not betting on" pickup in Europe this year * Shares down 3.4 percent By Ben Klayman DETROIT, Feb 14 (Reuters) - General Motors Co reported a weaker-than-expected fourth-quarter profit on Thursday, citing wider losses in Europe and lower vehicle prices plus higher costs in its core ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-GM profit misses estimates; losses in Europe deepen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.