(Adds pricing, demand) By David Wigan and Richard Barley LONDON, Feb 26 (Reuters) - GMAC, the financing arm of U.S. automaker General Motors , saw strong demand for a 1.5 billion euro bond it sold on Thursday, ending a drought of European corporate debt issuance. Investment-grade corporate bond issuance has come to a virtual halt this year after heavy borrowing in 2003 satisfied many firms' borrowing needs. The mood has been in sharp contrast to the same period last year, which saw ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-GMAC sells 1.5 bln euro bond 2011 bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.