(Updates with New York closing prices) By Martin Hayes LONDON, April 26 (Reuters) - Gold was largely consolidating on Wednesday having corrected lower from a recent 25-year high, but was poised to rally again as jewellery buying added to fund purchases, traders said. "It is still running through this corrective phase," a bullion trader said. Spot gold moved up to $640.10/641.10 an ounce late in New York, against $630.60/1.60 late on Tuesday, but running some way below a 25-year peak ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Gold consolidates south of 25-year peak" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.