(Updates prices to New York midafternoon) By Atul Prakash LONDON, July 31 (Reuters) - Gold edged lower in afternoon trade on light profit-taking from earlier gains on Monday, and dealers said the metal would be trapped in a tight range until new leads emerged. Spot gold hit a high of $638.60 an ounce before retreating to $634.70/635.45 an ounce, off from Friday's late New York quote at $635.40/6.40. "We are going to see probably choppy but directionless trade until it becomes clear ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Gold drifts lower in choppy trade, seeks direction" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642