(Updates to midafternoon in New York) By Atul Prakash LONDON, June 23 (Reuters) - Gold, battered down from recent highs after investors fled to less risky assets, traded cautiously on Friday ahead of next week's U.S. Federal Reserve meeting that may set direction for the dollar. "The sentiment has not fully recovered from recent corrections and is still very fragile. Prices are going to remain range-bound ahead of the Fed meeting," said Yingxi Yu, precious metals analyst at Barclays ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Gold gyrates around $580; oil and dollar in focus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.