(Updates prices to midafternoon in New York) By Clare Black LONDON, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Gold firmed on Wednesday as bargain hunters resurfaced the day after speculative selling dropped the precious metal to its lowest level in five weeks. Dealers expected gold to keep dancing to the tune of the dollar and oil, with further dollar weakness likely to lift the precious metal. By midafternoon in New York, spot gold was up at $617.20/618.70 an ounce from $612.00/613.50 an ounce late on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Gold kicks off 5-week low, eyes dollar, oil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.