(Updates prices to U.S. midafternoon, paragraphs 6, 15, 19) By Atul Prakash LONDON, Aug 22 (Reuters) - Gold prices moved down slightly in choppy trade on Tuesday partly influenced by movements in the dollar, and analysts said the metal might witness an uptrend after the end of the current holiday season. Palladium tracked gold's movements, jumping to a 2-1/2-month high before drifting lower. Other metals also traded in a range. "The market is thin. There are a few players playing. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Gold, palladium drift lower after initial gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.